Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly Cards

Oh, internet. I have a confession to make.

I love my family. And I love taking pictures. But sadly, we have never, ever sent out Christmas photo cards. Every year I get these awesome cards in the mail from other people. For instance, Nick has this aunt. Her name is Michelle, and she is Paula Deen, Martha Stewart, and Mother Theresa all rolled into one. She cooks, she paints, she creates, she hosts, and she and her husband Paul have raised three of the most loving, beautiful, well-adjusted young ladies I've ever met. She's the type of person you almost want to hate because she's so awesome, but she's so incredibly nice that it's not even an option. And of course, she always sends out a lovely Christmas card featuring her beautiful family.

Every year I stick these up on my refrigerator and think to myself I'm going to do that this year. I still have time...

And every year time slips away from me and the Christmas card mocks me from the front of the Frigidaire until January (okay, until March - don't judge me!). But this year, this year I was determined to get those cards ordered and sent out. And, in fact, I was just about to order some from my new photo lab (who, by the way, is fabulous). Then I heard about a great offer from Shutterfly. This year they are offering 50 free photo cards in exchange for a blog post about their services. And while I really love my photo lab, I also really love free!

Now I do want to say that I have used Shutterfly several times in the past, and I've always been pleased with my orders. I've not tried their photo cards, but their 4x6 prints are very nice, great color and resolution. And I've taken a look around at their holiday offerings, and to be honest, I'm a little bit in love with some of their templates. Check out a few of their products:

Holiday Cards
Christmas Cards
Photo Holiday Cards

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment